www.sitefinder.com.au (“SiteFinder”, or “the website” or “our website”) is owned and operated by SiteFinder Business Pty Ltd ABN: 77 611 889 582 (“SiteFinder Business”, “we”, “our” or “us”).
- Acceptance of Terms
Before using SiteFinder please review these Terms and Conditions of Use carefully. They govern your rights, responsibilities and obligations as a User of SiteFinder (“Terms and Conditions”).
If you do not agree with any of the Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use our website.
By accessing SiteFinder you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of Use and our Disclaimer.
By purchasing a Site Report or Subscription from SiteFinder you also agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of Service.
By continuing to access SiteFinder you are indicating your acceptance of:
- These Terms and Conditions of Use
- Our Terms and Conditions of Service
- Our Copyright Policy
all of which are subject to change at our sole discretion and are available for your review on our website.
- Disclaimer of Liability
SiteFinder provides general property information with the belief that all information is true and correct. SiteFinder is not in the business of providing professional advice and gives no warranty, guarantee or representation about the accuracy, reliability or timeliness or otherwise, of the information contained on the website and/or third party sites.
To the full extent permitted by law, SiteFinder disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, regarding:
- The accuracy, reliability, timeliness or otherwise of any information contained or referred to on the website and/or of any linked sites.
- Merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose for any information contained or referred to on the website and/or on any linked sites.
We will not be liable under any circumstances for any loss of profits or any damages of any kind recognised by law (even if it has been advised of the possibility of such loss of profits or damages) which are the consequence of you:
- Acting, or failing to act, on any information contained on or referred to on the website and/or any of the linked websites.
- Using or acquiring, or your inability to use or acquire, any service or product contained or referred to on the website and/or any linked sites.
The Owner does not warrant guarantee or make any representation that:
- The website, or the server that makes the site available on the WWW are free of software viruses.
- The functions contained in any software contained on the website will operate uninterrupted or are error-free.
- Errors and defects in the website will be corrected.
SiteFinder is not liable to you for:
- Errors or omissions in the website, or linked sites on the WWW
- Delays to, interruptions of or cessation of the services provided in the website, or linked sites
- Defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any User of the website
whether caused through negligence of SiteFinder, its employees or independent contractors, or through any other cause.
You agree to accept the full cost of any necessary repair, correction and maintenance of any of your computer software or hardware, which may be necessary as a consequence of you accessing the website.
- Limit of Liability
The Owner and its respective officers, employees and agents have no liability for any costs, losses or damages of any kind, which you may incur, arising whether directly or indirectly. This applies:
- In relation to or in connection with any material and/or information supplied in respect of advertising on this website.
- As a consequence of removing any material and/or information from this website.
Before relying on any content of this website (and downloads) or links to third party websites, we strongly suggest that you make up your own mind by carefully evaluating the accuracy, currency, completeness and reliability of the information provided and consider whether it is suitable for your individual needs. We strongly suggest seeking independent advice relevant to your personal circumstances.
You will at all times indemnify SiteFinder and keep indemnified SiteFinder and its respective officers, employees and agents (‘the indemnified’) from and against any loss, including reasonable legal costs and expenses, or liability incurred by any of those indemnified from any claim, demand, suit, action or proceedings by any person against any of those indemnified where such loss or liability arose out of, in connection with or in respect of any breach of this Agreement by you; and publications of or distribution of the material and/or information supplied by you.
- Third Party Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites (“third party websites”) for your information and convenience only.
You understand and agree that:
- Third party websites do not form part of our website.
- Third party websites are not under our control.
- We are not responsible for the content of any third party website.
- We do not warrant the accuracy of the content of third party websites.
- We do accept any liability in relation to third party websites.
- A link to a third party website is not a recommendation or endorsement by us of that website (or its products or services).
- If you decide to access linked third party websites, you do so at your own risk.
We give no warranty, guarantee or representation that:
- Information provided on linked websites is accurate, reliable or timely;
- The goods or services offered by third party websites are suitable or without fault; and/or
- Linked websites are free of software viruses and errors.
Before relying on any content of a third party website or linked websites, we strongly suggest you make up your own mind by:
- Carefully evaluating the accuracy, currency, completeness and relevance of the information for the purpose for which it is to be used.
- Considering whether the material and information is suitable for you.
- Exercising your own skill and care with respect to its use.
SiteFinder may contain advertisements for third parties’ goods and/or services. Third party advertisers are responsible for the accuracy of all representations made in those advertisements.
We do not endorse the products or services listed or advertised on our website.
- We give no warranty, guarantee or representation as to the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose for any service or product contained or referred to on SiteFinder and/or any linked websites.
- We have not tested the products or services advertised or listed on this or linked websites, and cannot advise you on the suitability of products and services.
If you choose to purchase or use a product or service advertised by a third party on SiteFinder you do so at your own risk.
- Removal of Information and Content
We may remove any Content, including but not limited to links to third party websites, at any time without giving any explanation or justification for removing that content.
- Intellectual Property
All intellectual property rights in relation to Content on SiteFinder belong either to us or our licensors, advertisers or affiliates. By accessing this website or becoming a Subscriber you obtain no interest in that intellectual property.
All content on SiteFinder is protected by Australian and international copyright and other intellectual property laws.
You may not do anything which interferes with or breaches those laws or the intellectual property rights in the content.
- Amendments to Terms and Conditions of Use
We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions of Use:
- At our discretion.
- With or without giving further notice to you.
- Without giving you any explanation or justification for such change.
Your continued use after any change to these Terms and Conditions of Use indicates your acceptance of any change.
If you do not want to be bound by any change to the website, discontinue use of SiteFinder.
If any part of these Terms and Conditions of Use are found to be void, unlawful, or unenforceable then that part will be deemed to be severable from the balance of these Terms and Conditions.
The severed part will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
- Relevant Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the law of Queensland, Australia, without giving effect to any principal of conflicts of laws.
You agree to the jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland to determine any dispute arising out of these Terms and Conditions.